Do you have somebody that inspires you on that run?
Race on a team around the island of Maui!
There are so many people that inspire me on a day-to-day basis. Family, friends, and runners are just a few, but my cousin James has always inspired me to do great things! James is 6 years old and has his own ways of doing things. He is still one of the biggest “balls of joy” I know. He is just like any other 6 year old who whines when they get hungry and loves to play outside with his friends, except that he has Down Syndrome. James and I will be on a relay team for the Maui Race!
How It Works
• You will have 60 days to complete 180 miles either solo or on a team starting December 1, 2020.
• There is a limit to 10 people per team
• Anyone can be on a team or solo, it doesn’t matter if your old, young, new to running, want to try it out, or just feel inspired, COME RUN WITH US!
How to Sign Up
- Create a FREE profile with you name, email, and password. If you would like to be part of a team and create a team, you can do that during signup.
- After any run you do, sign in to your account and upload a new activity including activity name, time, miles, and a screenshot of your activity. This can be a screenshot from Strava, Apple Fit, or whatever app you use to record your runs.
- Once your activity is uploaded, you can see your results on the leaderboard here! If you are part of a team, your team’s total will show on the leaderboard as well as what position that team is in.
Yes, this is COMPLETELY and 100% FREE because I wrote the software and just want to have fun! 😀
~ 180 Miles ~ 60 Days ~
Starting December 1, 2020
“Don’t be afraid to go out on a limb because that’s where the fruit is.”
– South African Proverb
Virtual running, with a purpose
Did you know that people that have disabilities are able to do the same things as people that don’t have disabilities, just in different ways?
I have a few friends that have trouble communicating, or walk a little differently but LOVE to get out on hikes and little runs with me! You might not realize it, but a simple little everyday run or hike for you, could be the thing somebody else looks forward to in their day!